In March, Michael successfully finished his project to make CRM show real time sales information available (from Smartbooks). Now we can see sales data both at the Account and Contact levels, right from CRM!
This could prove useful for salesreps to have information at their fingertips while actively working with customers over the phone. Instead of having to go into SB to find the info, now its right there on the Contact Form!!!
The information is dynamic, so it is updated as we go behind the scenes. The new Sales Data includes 2016/2017 Sales totals, number of orders and number of web orders. Also there is a new field which shows Last Order Date, which is very helpful! Want to see which contact has done a web order, but no regular orders? Now that info is right there!
Other benefits to this new integration include:
- Reps seeing their Accounts and Contacts info from a List/View
- Management having the ability now to see sales info at the contact level
- Future ability to create automatic triggers for notfications based on activity
- Allows them to sort by any column to see activity
- Contact hasn’t bought since X time frame
- Account Sales are up or down by a certain amount or percentage
There’s a LOT of great stuff now that we have everything connected into one centralized CRM database and its exciting what is possible now with it!!